Monday, October 30, 2006

Daylight savings time and work

Last Friday, I left for work in the dark and came back when it was light out. Today, I left in the daylight and came back in the dark:)

This week at work is a good one for me. I just got my promotion and got bumped up a few grades and steps in pay, which is nice. I also got selected to be on a laptop pilot program. This allows me to work overtime from home because the USPTO will give me a laptop and a wireless router that will allow me to connect to my computer at home. So I will probably be working some extra overtime from home and getting some big bucks.

A few of my friends at work are moving out to window offices this week. I was talking with Rob, another coworker across the hall, that we'll probably never get window offices because it will require lots of people to either quit or start working at home. Hopefully the office will give more incentives to get people to telework and allow us newbies the chance at a window office in a few years:)

3 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger L. Sanchez said...

I hate your smiley emoticons. Stop it.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Jake said...

:)

Never :)

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger L. Sanchez said...

Damn you to hell. DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!

And have a nice day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home