Sunday, July 02, 2006

Psychic poker

From reading about Candy's and Lelani's psychic experience, it seems that at least part of the trick is to pick up on little signals from the people that are being read.

I guess that begs the question, would psychics make good poker players? The best poker players know how to read people well to determine if they are bluffing or not, or even to tell how strong their opponents hand is. So why couldn't a psychic be good at that? I would think they might be able to make quite a bit more money than $45 or $25 a reading.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger L. Sanchez said...

I think I need to get into the psychic racket. It's a nice way to make a bit of cash on the side. The only bad part would be the stigma attatched to it. I usually think people who are overly into this sort of thing are weird.

I'd be doing it for the money though.

So I wouldn't be weird...so much as an asshole sell-out type.

Still, it's a very easy way to make cash.

Cuz there's always gonna be some sucker willing to ante up the cash for a laugh.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Of course psychics would be good at poker! They're psychic! They just KNOW if you have a good hand or not. Hell, they know EXACTLY what cards you have! They just don't play poker due to a high set of morals and a sense of right and wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home