Thursday, June 22, 2006

Photo Albums

I finally started using a free photo album software to start uploading some old photos. I am now putting up some photos from last May when my mom and brother came out and we went up to New York. I was also thinking of going through all of my photos and picking out the top 50 or so for a few categories like landscape/architecture, people, Candy and myself, etc. Any other suggestions for top xx photo categories. I would make a poll out of it, but oh wait ... :(

2 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger L. Sanchez said...

YAY for pictures! I was quite pleased to see that the Rose Incident made the final cut. YAY for severing of relationships!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jake said...

It's certainly still a work in progress. I have quite a few pictures to go through still. Some of the New York pictures are the most recent ones I took that never made it up on the last website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home